" We are proud to be one of the most established estate agency services in the region, with many satisfied customers returning to us time and time again. Our team of property experts are on-hand to help with all of your enquiries and will work hard to ensure that we help to sell your house for the best possible price "
Our service is fully guaranteed and includes:
- Your own team of local, award winning property experts with extensive local knowledge
- Expert guidance throughout the entire process, whenever you need us
- On-going communication to ensure you are always informed of progress
- No lengthy tie-in periods
- Regular updates and feedback within 24 hours
- Unique exposure to ‘out of town’ buyers through our Relocation Agent Network membership
- Eye catching particulars to showcase your property
- A stylish ‘for sale’ board
- Extensive on-line advertising across all major property portals
- Coverage from our prominent town centre shop window display
- A dedicated negotiator to progress your sale, communicate with all parties and aid a successful completion for you
Unlike other Rugby agents, we are also the partner of choice for Relocation Agent Network, ensuring properties listed with us are exposed to an extensive supply of buyers throughout the United Kingdom who are relocating to the Rugby area.
More recently, Brown & Cockerill have been recognised by the British Property Awards to win Gold for three consecutive years for the Best Estate Agent in Rugby for 2016, 2017 and 2018. We also won the Best in the Region for West Midlands, Warwickshire and Staffordshire for 2017.
These awards highlight and reward excellence within the UK residential property sector with every agency being mystery shopped and judged against a set of 25 criteria. Believed to be most comprehensive awards in the housing industry, we were scored on customer satisfaction, delivery of service and quality of interaction.
Rest assured that you are dealing with a reputable and professional agent when you choose to sell your home with Brown & Cockerill.
Please contact us on 01788 551111 or fill in our contact form to book your free market appraisal or to discuss your property requirements.